Catalog FAQs - Hold Status Terms
Hold Status Terms:
- Active - Your request for the item is active and the pick-up library will receive the item when it is available.
- Inactive - Your request of an item in the library system has been placed but will not take effect until a future date.
- Pending - The item has been requested, but has not been sent yet.
- Shipped - The item is on its way from one library to another library.
- Held - The item you requested has been located. The library will be notifying you when it is available for pick up.
- Cancelled - The request was cancelled
- Not-supplied - There are no items to fill your request.
If you have additional questions or comments about the OCPL catalog, please e-mail:
Last updated December 24, 2012