The Onondaga County Public Library (OCPL) and Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science and Technology (MOST) are pleased to offer OCPL patrons the opportunity to enjoy one of Central New York’s best educational experiences.
- Each pass admits 4 people for free to the MOST Exhibit Hall. The pass does not include admission to Bristol IMAX Omnitheater or other additional-fee exhibits, areas or events.
- Each pass may be used once within a four day period beginning on the date for which the pass was reserved. Please print out each pass from your home computer or at the library and take it with you to the MOST.
- Only 1 pass per year is permitted per family. A family is defined as all people living in the same household.
- The MOST staff will check the pass user's identification to ensure the proper person is using the pass.
- The MOST staff will collect passes and keep them for a year to eliminate misuse of the Community Fun Pass programs.
- You will be able to see reserves that have already been placed on the pass.
Can a pass be reserved in advance for a specific date in the future?
Yes, continue scrolling through the dates until the date you are looking for appears. You may then request a pass for that specific date.
I’m not sure when I want to visit the MOST. Should I place multiple reserves?
No, only place a reserve once you are sure of the date.
Can a pass be requested from any library listed on TixKeeper?
Yes, if your library's pass is not available, you may request a pass from a different library listed.
How do you cancel a reservation?
Call your library to request that your reserve be cancelled.
Can a reservation be made on a card that is blocked for fines/fees etc. owed?
Yes, cards with fines / fees or other blocks can still be used to reserve a pass.
Last updated: December 20, 2013