Disability Access Information

Need Help with Language Assistance?

Need Disability Access Information or Assistance?

If you speak, read or understand a primary language other than English, and need translation or an interpreter to be able to access OCPL programs or services...


If you are a person with a disability, and you need information about the accessibility of OCPL facilities, programs or services...


You need specific assistance to access OCPL's facilities, programs or services because of a disability...

You can contact Onondaga County's designated coordinator for Title VI, ADA and LEP issues:

Montanette Murphy
Executive Director of Human Rights
John Mulroy Civic Center - 15th Floor East
421 Montgomery Street
Syracuse, NY  13202

315-435-2110 Direct to Desk  or 
315-435-3565  Human Rights Office Phone

If you feel that you have been unable to get language assistance or disability access assistance, or if you feel that you have been discriminated against by an Onondaga County Department or employee, you may file a complaint by filling out a complaint form and submitting it to the Human Rights Director at the address above.

More Information about Onondaga County's Title VI, ADA, LEP complaint process

Provide Feedback About the Accessibility of the Onondaga County Public Libraries website by emailing: webmaster@onlib.org